Our response to the COVID19 pandemic has been to add some steps to our preexisting rigorous operating protocols in order to protect our patients and staff as much as possible. We meet or exceed CDC and OSHA guidelines. We are monitoring the CDC guidelines for updates.
- Daily staff screenings for elevated temperature, cough or other symptoms.
- Screening patients before scheduling and upon arrival to the office.
- Anyone coming to the office is requested to call upon arrival to optimize patient flow. "Social Distancing"
- Please bring your own mask to wear while in the office. We are not able to provide masks.
- We request that anyone accompanying patients remain outside the office. Parents may accompany minor children and must wear a mask.
- Scheduling to prevent overlap of patients in the common areas.
- You will be greeted by clinical staff wearing masks and other coverage as dictated by the treatment.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer available throughout office.
- You will see additional measures in place for your protection.
We want you to feel comfortable and confident in your experience in our office. Thank you for your business and your cooperation.
CDC GUIDELINES: ( see CDC.gov)
- social distancing - avoid close contact with others, 6 feet distancing from anyone
- cover coughs and sneezes
- wear cloth masks in public - this works both ways- prevents you from spreading the virus if you are unaware you are infected and prevents you from getting the virus from someone else.
- frequent handwashing
- keep hands away from face